Optometry Practice & Eye Care Practice SBA Loans
At United Midwest, we specialize in SBA lending for optometry, ophthalmology, and eye care practices. We understand the ins and outs of your business, allowing us to guide you through the optometry practice financing process quickly and easily. By choosing an SBA loan you receive flexible funding and financing terms, as well as the ability to dedicate funds to a variety of business needs.
Interested in learning more about the power of optometry practice financing for the future of your practice? Get in touch with our dedicated optometry practice loan specialists today.
Types of Optometry Practice Financing
Getting optometry practice financing is a pivotal step in growing your business. Optometry, ophthalmology and eye care practices get small business loans for a wide variety of reasons. Whether you’re starting your first practice, acquiring a second, or growing in multiple locations, optometry practice financing can turn your dreams into a reality.
United Midwest SBA loans for optometry practices may be used for:
- Acquiring or expanding an existing optometry practice
- Buying or leasing property for your optometry practice
- Refinancing current optometry practice loans for more advantageous financing terms
- Purchasing the latest in optometry technology and equipment
Our dedicated optometry practice financing team is ready to help you find the right loan to take your eye care practice to the next level.
Why United Midwest Is the Ideal Lending Partner for your Optometry, Opthalmology, or Eye Care Practice
With United Midwest, you get the personal attention you expect from a community bank with the expertise and reach of a national lender. We’re one of the largest SBA lenders in the country, and we specialize in financing optometry, ophthalmology, and eye care practice.
Why you should choose United Midwest for optometry practice financing:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team dedicated to your success
- Down payments as low as 10% and in some cases financing is available up to 100%
- Flexible repayment terms, from 10-25 years, depending on use of proceeds; terms for conventional commercial loans are usually 3-5 years
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
United Midwest can also expedite the SBA loan process. Because we’re an SBA PLP lender, we can approve and close loans on behalf of the SBA, saving you valuable time and making the process easier. That means your loan gets approved in days, not weeks, and often closed in under 30 days.
Let's Grow, Together
Don’t wait to get optometry practice financing. Our dedicated SBA loan team is ready to help you find the right optometry practice loan for you.