Medical Practice SBA Loans From United Midwest Savings Bank
At United Midwest, we’re here to simplify the process of getting a loan for your medical practice. We have deep experience working with doctors and specialists to understand your specific needs and goals so we can find the right loan for you. As a preferred lender of SBA loans, we can help you get the best financing terms for your medical practice loan.
Ready to take the next step? Contact our medical practice loan specialists to get started.
Offering Business Loans for a Wide Variety of Medical Practices
United Midwest lends and provides financing to a wide variety of medical practices, including but not limited to the following:
- Dental Practice SBA Loans
- Ophthalmologist SBA Loans
- Optometry SBA Loans
- Allergist / ENT SBA Loans
- Family Medicine / Primary Care SBA Loans
- Dermatologist SBA Loans
- OBGYN SBA Loans
- Plastic Surgery Practices SBA Loans
- Podiatrist SBA Loans
- Orthopedic Practice SBA Loans
- Psychiatrist Practice SBA Loans
Reasons To Get An SBA Medical Practice Loan
There are many reasons to apply for a medical practice loan. Whether you’re looking to start, purchase, or expand your practice, we offer a range of loan options and financing terms to help you accomplish your goals. Here are just some of the ways you can use an SBA medical practice loan:
- Acquiring another practice or buying out a partner
- Purchasing property to build a new medical office
- Refinancing a current loan to benefit from more advantageous loan terms
- Buying new medical and office equipment, as well as medical supplies and inventory used to treat patients
- Renovating an existing medical office
Our dedicated medical loan team members are ready to help you finance your medical practice’s next chapter.
Why United Midwest is the Best Choice for Medical SBA Loans
United Midwest is an expert in medical practice loans. We’ve worked with many doctors and specialists to meet the unique needs of their medical practice and the nuances of funding different aspects of their businesses.
Reasons to choose United Midwest for your medical practice loan:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team dedicated to your success
- Down payments as low as 10% and in some cases financing is available up to 100%
- Flexible repayment terms, from 10-25 years, depending on use of proceeds; terms for conventional commercial loans are usually 3-5 years
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
Unlike other banks, we can approve your medical practice loan in a matter of days, not weeks, and close it in under 30 days. We are an SBA PLP lender, which means we have the authority to approve and close loans on behalf of the SBA, saving you valuable time and energy.
Let's Grow, Together
Why wait to grow your medical practice? Contact our medical practice loan team today.