SBA Loans For Your Unique Small Business
As a small business owner looking for financing, the number of institutions, types of loans and different financing terms can make the process feel overwhelming. At United Midwest, we work with small businesses of all shapes and sizes to simplify the lending process. Whether you work in professional services, brick and mortar establishments, manufacturing or service industries—we want to help you find the right loan to grow your business.
United Midwest specializes in SBA loans, which are small business loans partially guaranteed by the Small Business Administration. SBA loans typically offer competitive interest rates and longer repayment terms, making them a great choice for all types of small businesses. Reach out to our SBA loan specialists and we can work with you to find the right one for your unique business.
Choose an SBA from United Midwest Loan for Your business
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to expand, an SBA loan can help you accomplish your goals. One of the reasons many small business owners choose SBA loans is because of their flexibility.
- Acquiring an existing business or expanding your footprint
- Purchasing new equipment, technology or inventory
- Refinancing conventional loans for more advantageous terms
- Buying or leasing property for your small business
- Hiring new employees or other general operating capital
Our dedicated SBA financing specialists are ready to help you find the right loan to help grow your small business.
United Midwest is Your Ideal Financing Partner:
United Midwest is one of the top lenders of SBA loans in the country. We pride ourselves in offering the high-touch experience of a community bank with the reach of a national lender. We understand every small business has unique needs and goals, so we work with you at every step to best financing solutions to empower your success.
Why you should choose United Midwest for your SBA loan:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team dedicated to your success
- Down payments as low as 10% and financing up to 100% for real estate purchases
- Flexible repayment terms, up to 10 years, rather than only 3- or 5-year terms for conventional commercial loans
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
As an SBA PLP lender, we can have your small business loan approved in a matter of days, not weeks, and closed in under 30 days. This is often even faster than conventional loans.
Let's Grow, Together
Contact our dedicated SBA loan specialists to start the process today.