Why United Midwest Is the Ideal Lending Partner for your Veterinary Practice
United Midwest is one of the largest lenders of SBA loans in the country, with substantial experience in veterinary loans. We understand what it takes to run a veterinary clinic, so we can guide you through every step of the process as it applies to your unique business. We provide the high-touch experience of a community bank with the reach of a national lender as we work with you to find the right loan and financing terms for your veterinary practice.
SBA loans for veterinarians may be used for:
- Buying or leasing property for your practice
- Acquiring an existing practice or expanding your current one
- Hiring new employees or other general operating capital
- Refinancing current loans for more advantageous financing terms
Our dedicated veterinary practice specialists are ready to help find the right loan for you, so you can reach your growth goals.
Why Choose an SBA Loan for Your Practice
United Midwest is one of the largest lenders of Small Business Administration loans in the country, with extensive experience providing loans to veterinarians and veterinary practice owners. By working with United Midwest, you get the high-touch experience of working with a community bank and the reach of a national lender.
Why you should choose United Midwest for your funeral home loan:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team dedicated to your success
- Down payments as low as 10% and financing up to 100% for real estate purchases
- Flexible repayment terms, up to 10 years, rather than only 3- or 5-year terms for conventional commercial loans
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
Plus, as an SBA PLP lender, we can have your loan approved in a matter of days, not weeks, and closed in under 30 days. This is often even faster than a conventional business loan for a veterinary practice.
Let's Grow, Together
Looking for financing for your practice? Contact our dedicated SBA loan specialists to start the process today.