Insurance Agency Loans from United Midwest Savings Bank
What does United Midwest offer insurance agencies that other lenders may not? In a word: experience. By focusing on SBA Lending and concentrating on insurance as one of our key industries we're not just an efficient lender, but also a knowledgeable resource. We’re more than willing to spend the time to discuss your financing options and help you find the best financing solution for your business. Whether you're looking to acquire or expand your agency, we will help find the right financing. With United Midwest you get the personal attention you expect from a community bank with the expertise and reach of a national lender.
The right insurance agency loan can start a new chapter for your business. Contact our insurance agency financing experts today to get started.
Benefits of United Midwest's SBA loans:
- Purchase your first agency for as little as 10% down
- 100% financing is available for acquiring additional agencies
- Finance your office for as little as 0% down
- Consolidate existing loans and/or seller notes and reduce your payments--sometimes up to half of what you currently pay
- A repayment term of 10 years, rather than a 3- or 5-year term for conventional commercial loans;
- Interest rates are similar to conventional financing;
- The expertise of an SBA lender like United Midwest. Unlike other banks, we can have your loan approved in a matter of days, not weeks, and closed in under 30 days. We are an SBA PLP lender, which means we have the authority to approve and close loans on behalf of the SBA, saving you valuable time and making the process easier.
Choose an SBA from United Midwest Loan for Your Insurance Agency
There are many reasons an insurance agency would choose to finance their business with an SBA loan. Many traditional banks only want to consider loans to businesses that can provide tangible collateral to secure their loans. Unfortunately, traditional banks do not take into consideration the underlying value of your renewal income stream, and expect you to have commercial real estate or other assets to pledge as collateral. An SBA loan from United Midwest can be a great solution for people looking to finance a business acquisition in which there isn’t much, or any, tangible collateral.
Our dedicated insurance agency financing team is ready to help find the right loan for you, so you can reach your growth goals.
Let's Grow, Together
Contact our dedicated SBA loan specialists to start the process of getting an SBA loan for your insurance agency.