Hospitality Industry Loans
At United Midwest, we have extensive experience in hospitality financing. We’ve worked with companies large and small to find the right loan for their hospitality venture.
SBA loans for the hospitality industry may be used for:
- Purchasing new equipment, supplies, and assets
- Refinancing current commericial loans for more advantageous financing terms
- Buying or leasing a new property
- Funding new construction on a property
- Hiring new employees or other general operating capital
With United Midwest, you get the personal attention you expect from a community bank with the expertise and reach of a national lender. The right hospitality financing can fuel your success and help you grow your business. Contact us today to get started.
Why United Midwest Is the Ideal Lending Partner for Your Hospitality Business
United Midwest is one of the largest SBA lenders in the country, and we specialize in financing for the hospitality industry.
Why you should choose United Midwest for hotel financing:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team who will guide you through every step of the process
- Down payments as low as 10% and financing up to 100% for real estate purchases
- Repayment terms of 10 years with no pre-payment penalty, rather than only 3- or 5-year terms for conventional commercial loans
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
- We’re an SBA PLP lender so we can approve and close loans on behalf of the SBA, saving you valuable time and making the process easier. That means your loan gets approved in days, not weeks, and closed in under 30 days.
Don’t wait to get financing. Our dedicated SBA loan team is ready to help you find the right loan for you.
Let's Grow, Together
Don’t wait to get financing. Our dedicated SBA loan team is ready to help you find the right hotel and hospitality loan for you.