Funeral Home SBA Loans from United Midwest Savings Bank
At United Midwest, we understand the unique needs of funeral homes when it comes to financing a loan. Applying for an SBA loan can be a critical step to buying or growing your funeral home business. That’s why we take extra care in working with you to find the right loan and financing terms for your funeral home. We take the unique needs of your funeral home into consideration to find competitive financing that will help you grow.
SBA loans for funeral homes may be used for:
- Purchasing new equipment or inventory
- Refinancing current funeral home loans for more advantageous financing terms
- Buying or leasing new property for your funeral home
- Acquiring an existing funeral home or expanding your current business
- Hiring new employees or other general operating capital
Our dedicated SBA financing specialists are ready to help you find the right loan to accomplish your goals as funeral home owner. Are you ready to start or expand your funeral home business? Contact our funeral home financing experts today.
Why United Midwest Is the Ideal Lending Partner for Your Funeral Home Business
United Midwest is one of the largest lenders of Small Business Administration loans in the country, with extensive experience providing loans to funeral homes. We know what it takes to successfully run a funeral home and will confidently guide you through the process of finding the right SBA loan and financing terms for you. By working with United Midwest, you get the high-touch experience of working with a community bank and the reach of a national lender.
Why you should choose United Midwest for your funeral home loan:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team dedicated to your success
- Down payments as low as 10% and financing up to 100% for real estate purchases
- Flexible repayment terms, up to 10 years, rather than only 3- or 5-year terms for conventional commercial loans
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
As an SBA PLP lender, we can have your funeral home loan approved in a matter of days, not weeks, and closed in under 30 days. This is often even faster than a conventional business loan.
Let's Grow, Together
Don’t wait to start or grow your funeral home business. Contact our dedicated SBA loan specialists to start the process today.