Dental Practice SBA Loans From United Midwest Savings Bank
At United Midwest, we’re experts in dental practice loans. We’ve worked with many dentists and orthodontists to find the right SBA loan for their unique circumstances. By choosing a United Midwest SBA loan for your dental practice, you’ll have access to a wide variety of funding amounts, flexible financing terms and extensive ways to use your dental practice bank loan to grow your business.
The right dental practice loan has the power to transform your practice. Contact us today to get started.
Types of Dental Practice Business Loans
Dental practices and orthodontics offices use small business loans for a wide variety of reasons. Whether you’re just getting started or looking to grow, United Midwest offers competitive dental practice loans that will help you reach your goals. SBA loans for dental practices may be used for things like:
- Acquiring or expanding a dental practice
- Purchasing a new property or renovating a current dental practice
- Refinancing current dental practice loans for more advantageous financing terms
- Purchasing new equipment like x-ray machines, dental patient chairs, sterilization equipment and more
Our dedicated dental practice team members are ready to help you finance your next endeavor.
Why United Midwest Is the Ideal Financing Partner for your Dental Practice
United Midwest is one of the largest lenders of SBA loans in the country, with extensive experience providing dental practice loans. We understand the costs associated with running a dental practice and will confidently guide you through the process to find the right SBA loan and financing terms for you. By working with United Midwest, you get the high-touch experience of working with a community bank with the reach of a national lender.
Why you should choose United Midwest for your dental practice loan:
- A knowledgeable and experienced lending team dedicated to your success
- Down payments as low as 10% and in some cases financing is available up to 100%
- Flexible repayment terms, from 10-25 years, depending on use of proceeds; terms for conventional commercial loans are usually 3-5 years
- Interest rates similar to conventional financing
The difference when you work with United Midwest? As an SBA PLP lender, we can have your dental practice loan approved in a matter of days, not weeks, and often closed in under 30 days, which is even faster than a conventional small business loan.
Let's Grow, Together
Don’t wait to realize your dreams of starting or growing your dental practice. Contact our dedicated SBA loan specialists to start the process today.