Personal Checking Accounts
Our easy comparison chart allows you to select the product that is right for your banking needs. Contact your Local Branch for current rates and assistance.
Balances up to $50,000
$50K – $74,9999
$75K – $99,999
$100K – $199,999
$200K & greater
- Choice of an eStatement or a Mailed Printed Statement
- For $3, Check Images will be included
- Combined Statements
- UMWSB Debit MasterCard® with:
-Fraud Scoring Detection
-Zero Liability Protection
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Popmoney® (fees apply)
- Early Closing Fee if account is closed within 180 calendar days of the Opening Date
- Monthly Dormancy Fee applied if no activity for 12 months (not applicable on Money Market products, Certificate of Deposit accounts, or Individual Retirement Accounts)
Deposit accounts are backed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. FDIC insurance covers depositors’ accounts, including principal and accrued interest, up to the insurance limit. The standard deposit insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor. For more information on calculating insurance coverage, visit the FDIC’s Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) at www.FDIC.gov/EDIE.
If you have a special account request, such as opening an account for a Trust, Estate, or Inherited IRA, we invite you to schedule an appointment with your Local Branch.