Online Banking Gets a Fresh, New Mobile Device Friendly Design and eStatements!
Access our website and online banking services from almost any computer or mobile device. When you do, the screen options will automatically re-size to fit the device screen on which you are viewing.
The username, password, and multi-factor security questions that you used on the previous version of online banking will continue to work on our new version online banking and will work on any device.
We hope you enjoy the new look and functionality! For more details, click on the image.
MobiMoney™ Card App Gives You Control of Your Card
Using the MobiMoney app, you control your card access.
- Turn your card on and off with a touch
- Receive transaction alerts and manage receipts
- Set spending limits by amount or merchant type
- Update location settings so card can only be used where you and your mobile device are
- View account balances* and transfer funds between accounts
To learn more about MobiMoney, view the video.
(*Account balances may not reflect outstanding checks, card transactions, or other types of electronic transactions.)
The MasterCard® EMV Debit Card with Chip-enabled Technology
We are now issuing MasterCard EMV Debit Cards, also known as chip cards, to all new cardholders and to replace any expiring debit cards held by existing cardholders. EMV chip technology brings you a more secure transaction experience and meets the new requirements for card purchases completed at point-of-sale terminals. Can’t wait for your replacement card? Contact your local branch to request an early replacement.
How to Use Your MasterCard EMV Debit Card
3 easy steps to use your NEW United Midwest Savings Bank Chip Card at any point-of-sale terminal:
- Insert your card so that the chip is inside the point-of-sale terminal. Leave the card inserted until the terminal beeps or indicates on the screen that the transaction is complete.
- Follow the prompts on the screen of the terminal to complete your transaction. You may be asked to enter your 4-digit PIN. This is a security feature of the chip card.
- Once your transaction is completed, the terminal will beep or indicate on the screen that it is time to remove the card and take your receipt.
Don’t worry! If the point-of-sale terminal has not been converted to an EMV terminal yet, or if the terminal won’t accept your chip, your card will still work. Just swipe the card using the magnetic strip like you have in the past. For more details, click on the image.
eGuard for More Secure Online Purchases
In mid-April, our card services will include eGuard for more secure online purchases. eGuard supports MasterCard SecureCode to provide an added layer of protection against card-not-present fraud. All cardholders are automatically enrolled.
When you complete an online purchase at participating merchant’s website, you may be prompted to confirm your identity using a one-time passcode sent by text message (SMS) or other security questions when texting is not an option.